Show Your Pet Some Love: Bring Home Pet Friendly Artificial Grass
We have grown to appreciate nature and all natural things around us only because they aren’t abundant anymore. Especially when living in cities. Yet we try our best to be close to nature. Most people in Britain love to keep massive residential green lawns. They make you feel refreshed, relaxed and become a fun place for kids and pets to run and play around. But it is needless to say how much hard work goes into maintaining a lawn. Some people even splurge on special lawn maintenance services for the same.
The perfectly trimmed green lawn is hard to grow and even harder to look after. And when you have furry members of your family are out and about, prepare yourself for the wreck. And dog owners know how their buddies love digging around. Also there are insects which thrive in grass which may transfer to your pet’s fur and bother them.
What if you have a way out from taking so much trouble yet keep the natural appeal to your home? The perfect solution here would be getting pet friendly artificial grass for home.
If you are wondering how an artificial item can replace your traditional naturally grown lawn, keep reading!
Perks of installing pet friendly artificial grass
- Super comfortable for kids and pets: They are soft to feel and very dense, almost like a carpet. Hence they are comfortable to sit or lie on and relax.
- Low maintenance: when grass grows longer, it makes it difficult for short legged or small pets to move around. Hence it needs regular trimming. But these pet friendly artificial grass, do not require any trimming as they won’t grow or adding nutrients and watering them to keep them fresh and green.
- Non-toxic grass: There is no need for pesticides or chemical treatments to keep pests away as there won’t be any. You also don’t have to worry about weeds and insects or bugs which tend to cause itchiness and other skin problems.
However when buying a pet friendly artificial grass, make sure the material is new as the old once are treated with lead which is not healthy for animals.
- Easy to clean: Pet friendly artificial grass is not just friends with your pets, but you too. Just a bit of occasional brushing and rinsing would keep it fine and clean.
- Hardy material: Hardy turf material is made of a mixture of high quality nylon, polyethylene and polypropylene which won’t wear and tear easily and stays intact to the base even when rubbed vigorously. This makes it a perfect ground for your energetic pets to play.
- Evergreen and beautiful: The grass is evenly distributed. No bald areas or dead spots as the problem might arise with real grass sometimes. All areas of the ground may not be suitable for healthy grass growth. As a result, the growth is uneven. But the artificial turf which looks and feels like real grass, will also stay luscious green all year long.
Things which may concern you
As you know, pets prefer doing their business on a more natural environment rather than litter box. There is a possibility that they may find your natural looking turf good enough for the same. So the most important question that arises here is ‘Would it be any easy to clean the stuff? ’ These pet friendly artificial grass material are designed in a way that makes it effortless to clean pet droppings.
The material may be tightly compact but nylon coated with latex makes it very porous and smooth. This allows easy absorption and draining off of urine or other body fluids. Use warm soap water to rinse. This will prevent discoloration and bad smell.
Other than that, pet friendly artificial grass is also water friendly. It can very well make it through the European climate where rainfalls and snow are common. None of them will be able to ruin this durable piece of art.
So get rid of the hustle of keeping a traditional lawn. Switch to high quality pet friendly artificial grass once and for all and save a whole lot of time, money, and stress at least for few years and also keep your kids and pet happy.